Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December catch up!

I have been so absolutely lazy about blogging lately, so here is my catch up post and hopefully I won't get distracted again! :) This is what we've done so far in December:

Lots of Christmas decorating...



 Went to a tree farm!...


Decorated our tree...






Watched a lot of football (as you can see)...



I painted the frames red and green and hung a few of my favorite ornaments inside...


I made my first wreath! Not too shabby if you ask me!...



Went to the lighting of the Washington Monument in Baltimore...





And this past weekend we went to an art museum and wandered around the Mount Vernon area of Baltimore. We think we have found our new home! Now if only there will be the perfect apartment available in March?...







 And that's it! We've been pretty busy don't ya think? Can't wait for Christmas! Happy Holidays all! :)

Oh! And Matt's Birthday is on the 16th! We plan on going to Philly for the day and getting a cheesesteak (Matt's favorite) and taking a walking tour! Look for a post next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment